The TikTok Advertising Pixel helps you find new customers, optimize your campaigns and measure ad performance. Once your pixel is placed on your Linkdaily, you can do the following on TikTok:
Build marketing audiences: Create Custom Audiences based on website visitor events, like viewing a product page or making a purchase. Audiences can be used to re-engage previous site visitors or model lookalikes to find new customers.
Optimize ad delivery: Target audiences that are more likely to initiate a website event by setting an optimization goal to visitor events like add to cart, view page, or purchase.
How do I integrate the TikTok Pixel with Linkdaily?
If you are a Linkdaily PRO user, we've done all the heavy lifting for you! All you need to do is create your TikTok Pixel in Ads Manager and then copy and paste your Pixel ID into your Linkdaily settings.
Here is the easiest way to create your Pixel ID and add it to your Linkdaily:
1. Sign in to your TikTok for Business account here
2. In the menu, click 'Assets' and then 'Events'
3. Select 'Manage' in the 'Website Pixel' option on the right-hand side
4. Click 'Create Pixel'
5. Give your pixel a name, select 'Manually install pixel code', and click 'Next'.
6. Select a Mode for your pixel. Standard Mode is recommended for most advertisers.
7. Select your business goals for your pixel and follow any additional steps.
8. Input the website URL you'd like to associate with your pixel and complete your event setup process.
9. At this stage, your pixel will now have been created. Go to your Events Manager and find and copy the ID associated with your pixel
10. Log in to your Linkdaily Admin
11. Go to the 'Analytics' found in the 'Settings' tab
12. Paste your unique Pixel ID from TikTok in the 'TikTok Pixel ID' field.
Once you've input your Pixel ID, Linkdaily will automatically add this pixel to your Linkdaily page. However, you can also confirm that the pixel has been successfully installed by using TikTok's Pixel Helper (more information can be found here).
Your TikTok Pixel will now be fired on every Linkdaily profile visit and will track the audience for you to use on TikTok.
The following pixel events will fire:
On every Linkdaily view - 'Browse' event will fire
On every link click - 'ClickButton' event will fire
Advanced Link Click Events
If you'd like to track events for specific links on your Linkdaily, you can do so by doing the following:
1. Add your pixel in your Linkdaily Admin.
2. At the 'Create Pixel' stage in TikTok Ads Manager select the 'Custom Events' option:
3. Follow the steps and select 'Click Events':
4. Enter your Linkdaily URL into the 'Website URL' field.
5. Select the 'Element Selection' button and then click 'Set Up Event'. This should then launch a preview of your Linkdaily within TikTok Ads Manager.
6. Click '+ Add Rule' in order to assign Events to whichever links on your Linkdaily that you would like.